QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT ASK
1. What are your payment methods?
- You may checkout via Paypal. Credit cards are accepted.
- You may send payment through BDO, BPI, or Metrobank. Bank details will be emailed to you. Kindly email the photo of deposit slip or screen shot of online bank transfer confirmation to email@example.com. Payment should be made within 3 days from receiving the order confirmation. Otherwise, order is deemed canceled.
2. How much is your shipping fee?
- For Metro Manila ONLY (not including Rizal & Cavite): FREE SHIPPING for purchases that include the Soles Collection. For Strap Sets purchases only, a minimum order of 2 strap sets is mandatory to avail of the FREE shipping. Otherwise, a shipping fee of P55 will be shouldered by the customer. Delivery period: Within 1-3 business days.
- For provincial (LuzVisMin): Shipping fee is Php175. Delivery period: Within 3-7 business days.
Pls note that shipping fee is on a per shoe box basis and is dependent on the courier’s rates.
3. How can I try on the pairs?
You are always welcome to visit us at Retail Lab Glorietta, 2/F Glorietta 3, beside Mercury Drugstore and above Zara.
4. Do you accept exchanges in case I choose the incorrect size?
Yes, we do accept exchanges for a different size within 7 days provided they are in their original condition - unused pairs (no stained/marked soles) and with complete packaging. Pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Size Exchange Please”. Shipping fee will be charged to customer.
5. How do I care for my Alegra soles?
You may wipe the inner soles with a clean damp cloth.
6. How do I know if I am attaching the toe strap correctly?
Check the labels on the inner lining of the strap you’re holding. They should indicate your size and L (Left) or R (Right). The side where the size is indicated should be nearest to your big toe. Also, another more accurate way to check if you’re doing it right is to make sure the strap border which has the more defined slant ( / ) and ( \ ) should be nearest to your pinkie toe.
Friendly suggestion: Fold both sides of toe strap (beside Velcro) inwards before attaching for a nicer fit and stronger grip on to the Velcro.
7. Sometimes I find it difficult to slide the ankle strap through the loop. What am I doing wrong?
Use a speck of baby powder and run it through the INNER lining of the ankle strap. This should make it easier to slide through the loop.